On Wed, Sep 22, 2021 at 13:24:07 +0200, Ard Biesheuvel wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Sept 2021 at 13:02, Marcin Wojtas <m...@semihalf.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > This short patchset adds README files for the platforms
> > based on Marvell SoC's, which have already been
> > SystemReady ES certified. It also bumps the firmware
> > revision after the PCI / IcuLib rework and addition of
> > the CN913x CEx7 Evaluation Board support.
> >
> > The patches are available on a public branch:
> > https://github.com/semihalf-wojtas-marcin/edk2-platforms/commits/marvell-howtos-upstream-r20210921
> >

> Thanks
>
> Pushed as 64394fd2b48f..d1d4dd2c39e7

Ugh, wish I'd taken the time to respond yesterday.

This is more proliferation of "include all very specific build
steps for a very specific target and build environment" documentation.

I don't see this as an improvement.

Platform docs should document what one needs to know specific to the
platform. If a vendor wishes to provide full recipes, they should host
that on a wiki somewhere.

/
    Leif