Hi Mike,

Thanks for the review comments.

The PythonReadMe.txt available @
https://github.com/tianocore/edk2-libc/blob/master/AppPkg/Applications/Python/PythonReadMe.txt
is the readme file for Py2.7.2 and we don't need to retain this file. So I have
deleted this file as part of the patch sent for review.

Py 2.7.10 and Py 3.6.8 have their respective readme files as
Py2710ReadMe.txt @
https://github.com/jpshivakavi/edk2-libc/tree/master/AppPkg/Applications/Python/Python-2.7.10
Py368ReadMe.txt @
https://github.com/jpshivakavi/edk2-libc/tree/master/AppPkg/Applications/Python/Python-3.6.8

Besides this, I have taken care of all the other documentation changes required
as given below

Updated the readme.md file from this location and removed the reference to
Py2.7.2 license
https://github.com/tianocore/edk2-libc/blob/master/Readme.md

        AppPkg/Applications/Python/Python-2.7.2/Tools/pybench
        AppPkg/Applications/Python/Python-2.7.2

Updated the readme.txt from the below location to remove references to 2.7.2
and replace it with 3.6.8 references.
https://github.com/tianocore/edk2-libc/blob/master/AppPkg/ReadMe.txt
Also updated the version of this readme file along with the date
                   Version 1.03

Besides documentation changes following changes have been done to delete py
2.7.2 support from edk2-libc
Updated the AppPkg.dsc file to remove the Python 2.7.2 inf references.
https://github.com/jpshivakavi/edk2-libc/blob/remove_py272_support/AppPkg/AppPkg.dsc

Removed all files and folders corresponding to Py2.7.2 support from
https://github.com/jpshivakavi/edk2-libc/tree/master/AppPkg/Applications/Python
Efi\
Ia32\
PyMod-2.7.2\
Python-2.7.2\
X64\
PythonCore.inf    // Inf file for py 2.7.2
PythonReadme.txt // Readme file for Py 2.7.2

Let me know if there is anything else needed.

Regards,
JP