On March 1, 2022 10:20 AM, Gao Liming wrote:

> Min:
>   I have two comments in MdePkg. The changes in MdeModulePkg are good
> to me.
> 1. Seemly, new APIs (TdCall, TdVmCall, TdIsEnabled) in BaseLib are X86
> specific. How about define them in #if defined (MDE_CPU_IA32) || defined
> (MDE_CPU_X64) in BaseLib.h?
Sure. It will be updated in the next version.

> 2. I don't find new resource attribute EFI_RESOURCE_ATTRIBUTE_ENCRYPTED
> in the latest PI PI_Spec_1_7_A_final_May1.pdf. Can you let me know which
> spec defines it?
EFI_RESOURCE_ATTRIBUTE_ENCRYPTED is deprecated. According to [TDVF] Table 7-1
private memory is distinguished with Unaccepted Memory by ResourceType (Private
Mem is EFI_RESOURCE_SYSTEM_MEMORY, Unaccepted Mem is
EFI_RESOURCE_MEMORY_UNACCEPTED).  There is a PR about
EFI_RESOURCE_MEMORY_UNACCEPTED and the PR is approved.
https://github.com/microsoft/mu_basecore/pull/66
So in the next version EFI_RESOURCE_ATTRIBUTE_ENCRYPTED will be deleted.

Thanks
Min