Thanks for the review, Liming.

Could you please also shed some light on what the next steps are?

Thanks,
Kun

On 3/1/2022 5:52 PM, gaoliming wrote:
Kun:
   The change looks good to me. Reviewed-by: Liming Gao
<gaolim...@byosoft.com.cn>

Thanks
Liming
-----邮件原件-----
发件人: devel@edk2.groups.io <devel@edk2.groups.io> 代表 Kun Qin
发送时间: 2022年3月2日 3:33
收件人: devel@edk2.groups.io; michael.d.kin...@intel.com
抄送: af...@apple.com; l...@nuviainc.com; gaolim...@byosoft.com.cn;
zhiguang....@intel.com
主题: [edk2-devel] Request for PI spec change

Hi edk2 maintainers,

I have been trying to propose a PI spec change to extend status code
definitions.

The proposed PI spec change along with the code change around this proposal
are all pushed to edk2-staging repo:
https://github.com/tianocore/edk2-staging/tree/BZ3794-expand_status_cod
es

Could you please help reviewing the change and provide feedback? If there is
anything I missed in the code-process, please let me know as well.

Thanks,
Kun