Hi Rebecca,

I will do this shortly.

Regards,

Sami Mujawar

On 01/04/2022, 15:51, "Rebecca Cran" <rebe...@bsdio.com> wrote:

    Could someone review these, and if they look good push them please?

    Thanks.

    Rebecca Cran

    On 3/19/22 14:13, Rebecca Cran wrote:
    > I noticed Linux reports a firmware bug with the current Juno ACPI
    > tables. These patches fix it by reserving the ECAM area with a RES0
    > device, while also converting AcpiSsdtRootPci.asl from tabs to spaces
    > and using the standard Pcd from MdePkg for the ECAM base address.
    >
    > Changes between v1 and v2:
    >
    > - Removed the namespace prefix from the Pcd call in 2/3.
    > - Updated the commit message in 3/3 to link to discussion about the new
    >    warning message.
    >

    > Rebecca Cran (3):
    >    Platform/ARM/JunoPkg: Convert AcpiSsdtRootPci.asl from tabs to spaces
    >    Platform/ARM/JunoPkg: Use MdePkg PcdPciExpressBaseAddress for ECAM
    >      addr
    >    Platform/ARM/JunoPkg: Reserve the ECAM area in ACPI with RES0 device
    >
    >   Platform/ARM/JunoPkg/ArmJuno.dec
                      |   4 +-
    >   Platform/ARM/JunoPkg/AcpiTables/AcpiTables.inf
                      |   4 +

Platform/ARM/JunoPkg/ConfigurationManager/ConfigurationManagerDxe/ConfigurationManagerDxe.inf
 |   2 +-
    >   Platform/ARM/JunoPkg/Drivers/ArmJunoDxe/ArmJunoDxe.inf
                      |   2 +-
    >   Platform/ARM/JunoPkg/Library/ArmJunoLib/ArmJunoLib.inf
                      |   2 +-

Platform/ARM/JunoPkg/Library/JunoPciHostBridgeLib/JunoPciHostBridgeLib.inf
              |   2 +-
    >   Platform/ARM/JunoPkg/Library/JunoPciHostBridgeLib/XPressRich3.h
                      |   2 +-

Platform/ARM/JunoPkg/ConfigurationManager/ConfigurationManagerDxe/ConfigurationManager.c