Hi,

I'm currently working on a PCI device driver on the ARM platform that needs to support unaligned access in the pci bar memory, such as cpymem(), but I've noticed that the PCI bus driver doesn't support the cached or write combine attributes.

as follow:

 //

 // This driver does not support setting the WRITE_COMBINE or the CACHED attributes.

 // If Attributes is not 0, then return EFI_UNSUPPORTED.

 //

 Supports = PciIoDevice->Supports & EFI_PCI_IO_ATTRIBUTE_MEMORY_CACHED & EFI_PCI_IO_ATTRIBUTE_MEMORY_WRITE_COMBINE;

Why are these two properties not supported? Is it not yet implemented or is there some other reason?

Would love some feedback on this.

Thanks,
Lange

----

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#88384) | | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [arch...@mail-archive.com]

_._,_._,_