Hi Everybody

I've read all the discussion here and condensed my plan into a short
project proposal. It's a little short and light on detail at the moment
because I'm pressed for time for other matters today, but I wanted to get
something in before EOD today as requested. Anybody else's input or a
change in the overall strategy to allow for code sharing between DXE
modules, whether it be prelinking or some kind of function pointer table is
absolutely welcome and I'm not attached to any particular way of solving
the code repetition problem. You can find my proposal here
https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/proposals/details/whGX9tXL

Looking forward to your commentary!

Thanks!
- Ada Christine