On August 30, 2022 2:15 PM, Ni Ray wrote:
> Min,
> My understanding is there is a TDX driver in DXE phase that accepts memory
> using MP protocol.
EdkiiMemoryAcceptProtocol is a protocol which accept memories. It is
implemented/installed by the platform drivers, such as TdxDxe driver, or SEV
driver.
It is up to the platform driver (Tdx or SEV driver) if MP protocol is used.
> We only need to make sure there is sufficient memory for code running
> before that point.
> Is my understanding correct?
That's right. But we'd better accept sufficient memory for the whole DXE phase.
If OOM is triggered it's better accept more memory than the size needed. In
current implementation we accept the memory in units of 32MB.

Thanks
Min