> Lazy accept page can be controlled in build time like below:
>   -D LAZY_ACCEPT_PARTIAL_MEM=512
>
> The unit is MB. If it is 0 then it means Lazy-accept is turned off.
>
> Lazy-accept is turned off by default in OvmfPkgX64.
> Lazy-accept is turned on with 512MB by default in IntelTdxX64.

> +
> gUefiOvmfPkgTokenSpaceGuid.PcdLazyAcceptPartialMemorySize|$(LAZY_ACCEPT_PARTIAL_MEM)

Hmm, cover letter says 0 means accept all memory below 4G

Care to clarify?  Is the commit message outdated?

Also I think the discussion of the last revision ended with the
agreement that accepting all memory below 4G is a good idea because it
simplifies the workflow (no need to split low memory into accepted and
unaccepted ranges for example).

So why we are again talking about accepting 512 MB ?

take care,
  Gerd