On 9/5/22 09:55, Ard Biesheuvel wrote:
I think you've got things covered: I suggested RPi4 because it uses
A72, and I seem to remember the issues I observed were either on A57
or A72 (which are quite similar). But between Juno and HoneyComb, I
don't think the RPi4 data point is that useful.

My only concern is about the call in MpServicesTest:

WriteBackDataCacheRange ((VOID *)&ApFunction, 32);

Obviously the '32' is a magic number and should be something based on the size
of ApFunction.
But I don't think there's a portable way to calculate what that value should be.

--
Rebecca Cran