Happy New Year!

I'm trying to figure out the proper place to add code to allow the EFI boot
code to respond to the IPMI System Boot Options request to boot a device on the
current boot. My initial thought was to change BootNext in the
PlatformBootManagerLib APIs, but based on the comment
https://www.mail-archive.com/edk2-devel@lists.01.org/msg30378.html it looks
like that is *intentionally* unsupported. Does anyone know why we want to avoid
PlatformBootManagerLib hooks from being able to set BootNext to control what
gets booted on the current boot? Is there an intended alternative way to
support the IPMI System Boot Options Command request to use a boot device for
the current boot?

Thanks,

Jeshua Smith