Hi Dhaval,

In general, I didn't not want to add many extra code/design  as part of this series to keep it simple  refactor and port from edk2-platforms patches. We are the first one to do this type of refactoring work and hence not easy to convince people. So, I am still keeping many things hardcoded as in edk2-platforms. Once this series gets merged, next set of patches will be mostly within RISC-V code which will be much easier to upstream.

Irrespective of SATP (>= sv39), the physical address space is 56 bits as per the priv spec. We don't plan to support RV32 with edk2 anyway.

Thanks

Sunil