If you are asking how to do that best *at this moment*, I suggest we create a
branch in https://github.com/tianocore/edk2-staging and continue the research
work. Before September 2023, we need community's help to resolve openssl-3 size
issue, before check in.

If you are asking how to do that best after September 2023, we have no choice
but put to edk2 main branch. We have to remove openssl-11.

If we have either openssl-30 and mbedtls work (size/feature), we can replace
openssl-11 with either openssl-30 or mbedtls.

Worst case, if we have to support dual-crypto module, I think to:
1) replace openssl-11 with openssl-30 directly.
2) add mbedtls as another cryptolib instance.

Thank you
Yao, Jiewen