On 3/31/23 2:29 AM, Marvin Häuser wrote:
I agree if there’s an actual plan on doing that. We depend on XCODE5
downstream, but I think it would literally be easier for us if the upstream
version was dropped than rebasing against hacks that our slightly modded
variant does not require.

Cc Andrew and Rebecca. I don’t know anyone else who might still be using
XCODE5. Any objections to dropping it? If so, any plans to pick up my proposed
changes instead?

I've only been using XCODE5 to test if it still works. I do all of my development work on Linux or FreeBSD.

--

Rebecca Cran