Hi Rebecca,

Thanks for your information, I will update it in v2

Thanks,

Tinh

On 4/6/2023 6:05 AM, Rebecca Cran wrote:
Tinh,

You appear to be sending emails in quoted-printable format, while we prefer them in 8bit encoding: quoted-printable causes issues such as equals signs being replaced with "=3D" in the plain text for example.

Could you make sure you've run "python3 BaseTools/Scripts/SetupGit.py" for the repo please?

It makes several additions to .git/config, including:

[format]
        coverLetter = True
        numbered = True
        signoff = False