Hi,
Is there merit to removing the assert statement? When this instance of the
RngLib class is used, the platform builder says there's RNG support. Asserts
are a little easier to see than debug prints, especially when they stall the
platform. I think that leaving it in is better. If asserts don't call
CpuDeadLoop() or are removed from the build entirely, then `
ArchIsRngSupported()` will ensure safe behaviour (but incorrect functionality).

Also, I'm slightly concerned that the check for minimum RDRAND changes will
succeed if it returns 0s, then 1s, then 0s... Though this seems like an RDRAND
broken too conveniently, not a true errata.

Regards,
Benjamin