On Mon, 29 May 2023 at 16:37, Rebecca Cran <rebe...@bsdio.com> wrote:

> It looks like the agent or machine running the CI task crashed.
>
> "##[error]We stopped hearing from agent Azure Pipelines 18. Verify the
> agent machine is running and has a healthy network connection. Anything
> that terminates an agent process, starves it for CPU, or blocks its
> network access can cause this error. For more information, see:
> https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=846610";

Hmm, it would be nice if this thing could distinguish between 'error
in your code' and 'internal error' where the latter does not mark your
PR as being rejected.

> The only way I've found to make CI run again is to do something to cause
> the commit hash to change, for example by making a change to ReadMe.rst
> then reverting it.

Mike Kinney mentioned last time that there is a button I could push. Mike?

I am reluctant to make unnecessary changes to the state of the branch
just to trick the CI into having another go at it.