From: devel@edk2.groups.io <devel@edk2.groups.io> On Behalf Of Guillermo
Antonio Palomino Sosa
Sent: Monday, August 21, 2023 10:58 AM
To: devel@edk2.groups.io
Subject: [edk2-devel] Visual Studio Code extension for EDK2

Hi community, I have I have published a Visual Studio Code extension for EDK2
development:

"The EDK2Code Extension is a Visual Studio Code extension designed to improve
the development experience for engineers working with the EDK2 (UEFI) codebase.
This extension provides support for syntax highlighting, code navigation, and
error detection for the EDK2 language. By integrating these features directly
into Visual Studio Code, developers can streamline their workflow and enhance
productivity."

You can find the extension here:

https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=intel-corporation.edk2code

The extension is in version 0.0.1 so it will need many improvements. Please let
me know your feedback and suggestions on the GitHub issues page:
https://github.com/intel/Edk2Code/issues

You will find the full documentation of the extension in:
https://github.com/intel/Edk2Code/wiki

You can find samples of the functionality in this page:
https://github.com/intel/Edk2Code/wiki/Functionality

Thanks