On Wed, Oct 25, 2023 at 3:40 PM Nickle Wang <nick...@nvidia.com> wrote:

> > double declaration of 'strcpy' is still there.
>
> Thanks for catching this, Mike. Version 2 patch file was sent.
>
> Regards,
> Nickle

Hello, Nickle

v2 is good enough, but it can be improved a bit.

Since the definitions in this header file have become clearer and simpler,
It now appears that memcmp and memmove declarations can also be removed.

The logic is that we don't need to declare function prototypes for
those that are overridden at the bottom of this header file.
If there were such functions in the code, the linking process would
fail, but there should not be such functions, since their names are
replaced by the preprocessor according to the definitions.

Regards,
Mike.