Hi Laszlo,

If I generate the certificate like

openssl req -new -nodes -x509 -days 365 -keyout server.key -out server.crt
-config config

it works perfectly fine (with the original configuration).

The problem stands with the *chain* of certificates, meaning that I have a root
certificate (let's call it A) and sign another one for an IP (let's call it B).
Then in the image server with such IP I set the certificate B, and in the VM I
trust the certificate A. Unless I missed something, this scenario is not
covered in
https://listman.redhat.com/archives/edk2-devel-archive/2019-October/009601.html.

Could you confirm this is supposed to work?

Thank you very much for your time on this, I appreciate it!

Jacopo