Hi All,

Please see my response inline marked [SAMI].

Regards,

Sami Mujawar

On 24/01/2024, 12:41, "Gerd Hoffmann" <kra...@redhat.com
<mailto:kra...@redhat.com>> wrote:

On Fri, Jan 12, 2024 at 08:56:02AM +0000, Ni, Ray wrote:
> It's strange to me that ARM's MM env still allows modifying HOBs.
[SAMI] We are investigating the possibility of removing the HOB modification
code for Arm. However, this may involve changes at multiple places in the
software stack.
Therefore, it may not be possible to immediately remove that support.
[/SAMI]

Yes.

But fixing that is beyond the scope of this patch, which just
[SAMI] I agree, it is beyond the scope of this patch.

fixes the integer overflow in CreateHob().

Can we please move forward and get the remaining CreateHob()
fixes merged?

thanks & take care,
Gerd