Thank you. Based on what you told me (memory corruption and and the
unlikelihood of the stack pointer being NULL) my only suspicion would be the
microcode I am using, since the only platform dependent parts up until this
part would be the microcode and the FSP-T and since I am using the FSP for
EagleStream only the microcode would be left to change. Up until now I was
using Whitley's microcode (since EagleStream's hadn't been released yet). To be
honest I still don't have a proper comprehension of the concept of the
microcode so I thought maybe I could use Whitley's microcode. But now that
EagleStream's microcode has been released I'll try with that and let you know
whether it works or not. Yet I am still skeptical about it being a microcode
issue because my thought is that the microcode is procosser architecture-based
code rather than it being platform-based code. Please correct me if I am wrong
on this matter.