Hi,

> >      OneTimeCall CheckSevFeatures
> > +    cmp         byte[WORK_AREA_GUEST_TYPE], 1
> > +    jnz         NoSevIa32
> > +    OneTimeCall SevClearVcHandlerAndStack
> >
> > +NoSevIa32:
> >      ;
> >      ; Restore initial EAX value into the EAX register
> >      ;
>
> Did you miss Tom's review under v1?
>
> https://edk2.groups.io/g/devel/message/116176

Saw the mail only after sending out v2, updated my local branch
meanwhile.

> I'm ready to merge this (adding Tom's R-b, if you, Gerd, confirm that
> that's what you want).

As stated in the cover letter I think it's better to not (yet) merge
patches 9+10 because BaseMemEncryptSevLib is not ready for 5-level
paging.  That way SEV will work fine (in 4-level paging mode) even when
building with PcdUse5LevelPageTable=TRUE.

thanks & take care,
  Gerd