Hello All,

I am new to working with EDK2 and have just been able to compile it up on my Ubuntu 22.04 (x64) system.

Some of my initial interest is in that I am wanting to learn all about using EDK2 as well as am seeming a UEFI Ramdisk in which I was able to build up the edk2 RamDiskDxe.efi and was able to load it from an uefi shell.efi cli which showed up a "FS2:" (in my case).

The problem that I have is that I could not find any documentation as to anything like command-line parameters (i.e. set disk size, etc.) not could I locate any information on how to utilize the ramdisk since I would have to assume that it is not formatted for FAT, extFAT, or other filesystems and would need to be done before use, unless the RamDiskDxe code does that as part of the initialization which I do not know.

Can someone please give me some guidance and steps to utilize the ramdisk from the shell.efi or from another efi that I will load as well?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Lonnie