I'd like to be able to run the EDK2 CI process on my AArch64 development machine.

The edk2-acpica-iasl package version 20230628.0.1 has AArch64 support but the mu_nasm package only supports x86_64.

Could someone add AArch64 support to the mu_nasm package or tell me how to do so, please?

I've looked through mu_basecore and from BaseTools/NugetPublishing/Mu-Basetools.md it looks like it's a manual process? If anyone needs access to an AArch64 system I can provide a remote login to an Ubuntu VM.

--

Rebecca Cran