Hi there,
is there someone who have some free time to explain me when Kannel uses
those :
    SMSCCONN_FAILED_SHUTDOWN,
    SMSCCONN_FAILED_REJECTED,
    SMSCCONN_FAILED_MALFORMED,
    SMSCCONN_FAILED_TEMPORARILY
and what exactly happens if the failure is temporarily ?
Does bearerbox try to resend the message than ?
Basicly I need this kind of functionality :
When Sema module I am working on is in process of connecting (in the
beginning or after failure, or for any other reason), the bearerbox should
know about it, like in SMPP module when it has the "connecting" status, and
it should not try to send messages in this case, but wait till I tell him
that smsc connection was established.
Thanks.