Hi Eranga,

You may want to set the data coding scheme to 0xF5 as this seemed
to work for us. According to spec gsm 3.038 this should indicate
that the message class is me specific and the message coding is
8 bit.

hope this works for you,
Regards,
Michael.

ANAM Wireless Internet Solutions
http://www.anam.com mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
+353 1 284 7555
Castle Yard, Saint Patrick's Road, Dalkey, County Dublin, Ireland