Hi,

I have added to the CVS repository the documentation of 3G Lab's
Alligata. There is a complete user manual and a guide to WTLS.

There is only a few chapters that are only relevant to Alligata (the
behaviour at startup, for example, is different from Kannel). But
these can be easily changed a bit to describe Kannel.

The original documentation was writen Quark XPress and has been
converted to XML with Saxon. There seems to be a few problems when
building the docs but not being XML gurus we couldn't fix them.

Could someone have a look at it ?

In the mean time, if you have problem building Kannel you can try
to:
- disable the docs (but you won't have the old userguide)
- try 'make' again after it fails, it should continue with the next
file.
- remove user.2.1.xml and wtls.xml for doc/userguide.

Cheers,
Yann

--
  Yann Muller       [EMAIL PROTECTED]