Juvinski wrote:
    I was testing the KWTLS, ans I wanna know what kind or certification
I can use with it,
    WTLS certificate
because when a Mobile Phone connect it show that a
certificate is anonymous, and we need to put a certificate of RSA or
Verisign, but I don't know if it is possible.
  You can create selfsign RSA certificate with mk_cert program or request
  WTLS certificate from Verisign and put it into KWTLS directory with appropriate
  name.

  Please note - KWTLS has memory leak that didn't fix yet.

-- Be Vigilant - Imn't member of the club I'm phantom! --