Hi kannel developers.

Yesterday I had a problem with the user-agent built in kannel.

It seems that when sockets in the pool are reused, the buffer
are not cleared. It gave me some strange problems, weird text
popping up as the status line, and so on.

I solved the problem by inserting a line that clears the
buffer in pool_allocate function (somewhere around line 1100)

    p->in_use = 1;
>>  octstr_delete (p->buffer, 0, octstr_len(p->buffer));
    list_unlock(pool);

    return p;

This seems to solve the problem. I don't know if the problem
has been solved in the cvs version of kannel. I see you have
reorganized the code somewhat.

I asked for some time ago, if you normally applied bugfixes
to the stable version. I got no answer then. Can anyone tell
what the procedure is?

Sincerely,
Christian Theil Have,
Zellsoft.