Hello,

I'm trying to make a Perl wrapper for Kannel's SMSC interfaces, so we can
use them with the GSM::SMS Perl module
(http://search.cpan.org/search?dist=GSM-SMS). For this, I'd need to be
able to separate the interfaces into an independent library without the
rest of Kannel. Is this a conceivable thing to do, and if so, could
someone give me some guidance on how to proceed with it? It'd be very
helpful to know what files exactly are needed for the separation, for
starters...

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

Cheers,

--
Matti Koskimies                                  Fishpool Creations Ltd
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                  Tekniikantie 12