Hi Jorg,

> I'm looking at the current CVS WTLS code. Does Kannel
> currently support WTLS certificates? I suspect not,
> since the "get_cert_from_file" code in pki.c only deals
> with X.509 certificates.

That's right. The WTLS certificate handling material shouldn't be
too difficult to add; in fact I think that 3ui's old stuff may have
support in there somewhere which could be extracted, if you're willing
to look.

> Additionally, the configuration file only seems to support
> one certificate file. Can one have different certificates
> for differen key length (e.g. RSA512, RSA768 and RSA1024)?

There's only one file supported in the CVS code, I'm afraid. That's as
far as we got :-<

See ya,

Nick

--
Nick Clarey, System Architect        | "Sometimes when you fill a vacuum,
3G LAB                               |  it still sucks."  - Rob Pike