KWTLS has program to create selfsign WTLS certificates (mk_cert).

I already wrote you - you must use only WTLS certificates.

Juvinski wrote:

Hi all.

     I am making tests with the RSA BSafe, and I found a proxy sample
program and a lot of programs to generate certifications, but when I
tried to user this certificates with de KWTLS this certificates was not
accepted. and when a tried to use the proxy sample, when a device
connect to gateway the response "Issues Unknow".

Who someone can help-me ??

Thanks

-- Be Vigilant - Imn't member of the club I'm phantom! --