The  ENQUIRE_LINK is of the form smpp_pdu. So, i'll not be able to used msg_dump.
Anyhow the following are the fields of that pdu.

struct smpp_pdu *pdu=NULL;
pdu =pdu_new();
pdu->id = SMPP_ENQUIRE_LINK;
pdu->sequence_no = 1;
pdu->message_body = NULL;
pdu->status = 0;
pdu->length = 16;
fifo_push( smsc->fifo_t_out, pdu );

same is the code for "fifo_r_out" data structure too.

Rgds,
Venu

Nisan Bloch wrote:

 Hi

do a msg_dump on the ENQUIRE_LINK and send it to us.

Nisan