Hi,

I am using CVS version of June, 21. I am using 2 different emi2 accounts
(for 2 differents sendsms users, A and B) on the SMSC and I want to route
all A push traffic to account A only (idem for B). Here is my kannel
configuration :

group = smsc
smsc-id = A

group = smsc
smsc-id = B

group = sendsms-user
username = operator_A
password = foo
forced-smsc = A

group = sendsms-user
username = operator_B
password = bar
forced-smsc = B

Usually, everything is OK but yesterday, I saw a push request from
operator_A routed to B SMSC account. Is it due to to the fact I didn't put
"denied-smsc-id" directives in smsc groups ?
If true, is there another way to do that specific routing since I am going
to have a lot of smsc accounts, and I don't want to specify all of them in a
"denied-smsc-id" directive.

Thanks in advance.

Gildas.
---
Gildas PERROT, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Fluxus, 30 rue du Château des Rentiers,          __o
75647 Paris Cedex 13  http://www.fluxus.net ---_`\<,_
Fluxus est une société BT Ignite.       ----- (_)/ (_)