On Thu, Aug 02, 2001 at 11:10:44AM +0200, Frederik Ammitzbøll wrote:
> Are these daily snapshots not generated anymore (snapshot-timestamp says
> June 22), or do you need cvs access to get them (in that case could somebody
> be so kind as to send the patch to me please?)

The daily snapshots are being generated as before, but the build process
has been failing in the "make docs" stage. I have commented out the
"make docs" in the snapshot script and generated a snapshot manually.

I'll leave it that way until I have time to work out why the docs won't
build properly.

Dave
--
David Holland           =*=   Systems Manager   =*=   tel: +44 01223 478900
http://www.3glab.com/   =*=     3G Lab, UK      =*=   fax: +44 01223 478901

  • cvs Frederik Ammitzbøll