My name is Nate Fleming. Im with Lockheed Martin Information System in
Orlando, Fl. We are beginning development on a WAP based application and are
in need of a gateway. The application will run on a Handspring Visor and an
iPaq running WAP browsers to exchange information with our existing j2ee
infrastructure. Ive read through much of the information on your web site
but still have a couple of questions. Will the Kannel gateway support these
handheld devices? Can you recommend a WAP browser for these handhelds? At
the moment we are only in need to support a couple of concurrent users (1-5)
but in the future we may need to support thousands. Can the Kannel gateway
support this many users? What might the hardware requirements be for this
many users? Those are really the only big questions on my mind now. Please
email me any additional information concerning Kannel and its capabilities.
Thanks

   --Nate

Nate Fleming
ELDP Engineer