From: "Jörg Pommnitz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Aarno Syvänen '" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Jörg Pommnitz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2001 9:03 AM
Subject: RE: Still WAP Push

All of them :-). A si works as expected, but a the emulator does
not display a pushed WML deck. It's hard to decide whether the problem
is in Kannel or whether this is what the Nokia Toolkit just does
in such a case.
I know the R520m supports WAP Push. Does anybody know about any other
actual phones with this feature out there?

Regards
  Jörg