>Hiyas,
>
>I'm having little problem with operator logo sending. I have configured a
>sms-service into kannel.conf file which calls .cgi. This cgi returs
>approriate operator logo.
>
>My .cgi output is :
>
>     $udh = "06050415820000";
>     $tarifclass = "10";
>
>     print "X-Kannel-UDH: $udh\n";
>     print "X-Kannel-Tariff: $tariffclass\n";
>
>     print "Content-type: application/octet-stream\n\n";
>     print ($data);
>

>Now the question is, in what format should the $data be? Should it be just
>the ota bitmap, the full operator logo syntax or udh+operator logo? Also,
>what kind of coding this needs? Just hexcoded?
>
>As I cant seem to find any information concerning this from kannel guides.

the coding should be according to the nokia specs. Which means you
have to send back the operator logo in BINARY. However to have this
work you MUST include Content-Length in the HTTP header as otherwhise
the receiver doesnt know when the end is reached. No hexencoding or
url encoding, straight binary bytes (which may include null butes).
You already specified the UDH in your X-Kannel-UDH header so you dont
need that one.

--

Andreas Fink
Fink-Consulting

Tel: +41-61-6932730 Fax: +41-61-6932729  Mobile: +41-79-2457333
Address: A. Fink, Schwarzwaldallee 16, 4058 Basel, Switzerland
E-Mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Homepage: http://www.finkconsulting.com
Something urgent? Try http://www.smsrelay.com/  Nickname afink