Hi. We've noticed that kannel (cvs version a few days old, but we've seen
it before...)
has a tendency to randomize the order in which adjacent SMS's to the same
user are sent out
 - is this a feature or a bug ?
We are interested in this, since the order matters to us - we often send
out two SMSs to a user,
where the first one contains an explaining text, and the second one
contains options to choose from.
Having the options appear before the description is a bit confusing to the
user.

When the two SMSs are received by the smsbox, the log indicates they still
have proper order.
(so they are transferred as two separate http requests, in order)

However, in the bearerbox log, the smsc_emi2 interface claims to have a
listlen of 2,
and when it proceeds to transmit to the SMSC, the second SMS appears as the
first hex part transferred !

As far as I can say, it USUALLY sends them in the right order ...?

I'm curious about what others  have experienced in this regard.