Hi

I am wanting to make some mods and additions to the HTTP SMSC module, and
was wondering if anyone else is doing or is interested in these mods.

1. Add DLR reports to the HTTP SMSC module.
2. Be able to configure the HTTP SMSC URLs. Some of our upstream providers
don't give direct access to their SMSCs, but rather provide a HTTP API. The
URLs and parameters (names etc) are different for each. So I was thinking
of adding config values for the HTTP SMSC module to be able to define the
URLs. Or would it be better to write a separate HTTP SMSC module for this?

Nisan