Whenever I send a message from the http interface with dlrmask set to
1 I get the following message and the bearerbox dies.

2001-11-16 11:30:14 [5] PANIC: gwlib/octstr.c:2031: seems_valid_real:
Assertion `ostr != NULL' failed. (Called from gw/smsc_smpp.c:529:handle_pdu.)

I also set the dlr-url variable.  How is this supposed to work?  My guess
is that whenever the message is delivered de bearerbox retrieves the
content of the url and sends it to the originator.

I'm using a CVS version.  What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

--
Erick Fuentes
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - email