Hi list,
for those who need nokia smart-messaging format convertors, here's one I made some time ago.
You need to put these files somewhere in your apache htdocs and change path in convertor.php3 file.
index.php should be a ln -s to convertor.php3.
run chmod a+rw [convertor directory] so it will be able to write temp files there.
thats all.
oh, the midi2rtttl is compiled under linux, and will not run on other systems.
Tested with Redhat 6.x/7.x and Mandrake 7.x/8.x and works fine.

I am working on a new much improved convertor, supporting ems and other things, if someone is willing to help, contact me.
Thanks.