Nisan Bloch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Hi
>
> It looks like you have your ports the wrong way around.
>
> SMS_APP_TRANS_PORT
>     Port to listen on for transmitter messages such as SUBMIT_SM
>
> i.e.  port in the kannel config
>
> SMS_APP_RECV_PORT
>     Port  to  listen  on  for  receiver  messages  such  as BIND_RECEIVER.
> i.e.  receive-port in kannel
>
> so in your kannel config you should have
>
> port = 12001
> receive-port = 12003

This does not stop the errors.

One problem is that I have no way of debugging a java programme.  OIs
there an SMPP SMSC simulator written in C, C++ or PERL?  I have been
searching but cannot find one.  I have found the Net::SMPP Perl
module.  Does anypne have any experience of it?  Can I fudge a
simulator from it?

Worik

--
                                                      Worik Macky Turei Stanton
Whew!                                                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]