Greetings!

i have implemented the multi-cast feature in smsbox.c using http post!

for now it works fine, just need to pass multiple receiver numbers in
X-Kannel-To header with a blank character between them (space, tab, etc...)

I need to do a really massive test (+10000) that i think i will do during
today,
I also need to implement this feature for massive sending different
messages, since
right now what i have is to send a single message to multiple receivers... i
think that
this feature could be implemented by adding more one X-Kannel header
(X-Kannel-MultiMessage ????)
that should have well formated content (receiver:message , for instance) ...

please let me know any suggestions from you before i try to commit this to
CVS!

thax in advance

Valter Santos