>From my experience, Nokia phones are not too predictable when it comes
to malformed SMS messages. I remember trying to get logos working, and
after 20 something messages found out that it was my phone that didn't
work. Makes debugging a bit more challenging.. ;)

Anyway, I think here's the latest (applies to Nokia models 6210, 3310,
3330):

- Anders

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
On Behalf Of Bruno David Rodrigues
Sent: 29. marraskuuta 2001 0:25
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: corrupt SMSses

As I've sent some very strange sms's to my nokia 6210 (from corrupted
logos and wap ota's to alphanumeric from's), now something is very wrong
with the mobile.

Sometimes the sms's from is from the last message, sometimes it has a
piece of the last message, sometimes it's from the corrupted messages
(sent months ago).

Mobile bugs?
I think I should do a hard reset to my mobile and my sim card ...