Hi. Once in a while, somebody asks on this list if it is possible
to put some sort of ID in an SMS, so that when people reply to it,
the reply can be recognized as a reply to that message.
  I don't remember seing any positive replys to that. So,
I wonder - can one do something like that with Reply-Path or UDH ?
Is there some sort of 'optional msg ID UDH part ?
If there was, it would of course eat a bit of the available msg space.
   Also, there is some sort of msg ref number, but it is only 8 bit,
and I assume it is not connected to replies ?