Title: Re: Some issues with kannel
Hi
I'm using cvs release dec 12 of kannel with CMG SMSC over emi2, I have some issues

OTA call-type setting
when I send wap settings through OTA, though I have call-type to analog in the configuration I get ISDN on my phone (NOKIA 3330) please explain why its happeneing

Sneding message to ICQ
can we use kannel to send SMS message to ICQ as we can send it through phone
ICQ append +8869177427 as prefix to ICQ number but when  Itry to send to ICQ as follows

lynx -dump 'http://localhost:13013/cgi-bin/sendsms?username=username&password=password&from=333&to=00886917742731541662&text=Message'

the problem there is that the number is limited to 16 digits. This is a limitation of EMI/UCP. You cant do anything about it.

I don't get any message to ICQ, also don't get anything in bearerbox log, has anyone tried this, why I'm not getting message on ICQ

DLR usage
can somebody tell me how I cna use DLR like where will I get the delivery reports if I send message through kannel, I want to design a system like www.sms.ac which can tell the status of message

and has any one tried to send Flasing SMS in which test is flashing?

regards
Steve

--

Andreas Fink
Fink-Consulting

Tel: +41-61-6932730 Fax: +41-61-6932729  Mobile: +41-79-2457333
Address: A. Fink, Schwarzwaldallee 16, 4058 Basel, Switzerland
E-Mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Homepage: http://www.finkconsulting.com
Something urgent? Try http://www.smsrelay.com/  Nickname afink