Hi,

I made some progress in stripping kannel. I have removed some drivers for
smsc protocol, I got bearerbox binary of reduced size (around 170 KB less).
The changes made are

1. smsc_p.h
        Removed entry for CIMD, CIMD2, Sema 4.5 & Sema OIS 5.0
2. smsc.c
        Removed entry for CIMD, CIMD2, Sema 4.5 & Sema OIS 5.0
3. smsc_cimd.c (deleted)
4. smsc_cimd2.c (deleted)
5. smsc_sema.h (deleted)
6. smsc_sema.c (deleted)
7. smsc_ois.c (deleted)

Similarly I'll do for EMI & EMI_IP. But what about SMPP and HTTP, as smsc.c
does not have any entry for them (smsc->type). Can any one guide me thru
this, as I want only AT drivers for my current work. Later I would try to
remove WAP stack part from bearerbox. Thanks in advance.

Shridhar Raju