Peter Lewandowski wrote:

> I was wondering if any one has any information about how to get kannel to
> work witrh WTLS. I've downloaded the two updated versions of 3ui.com's WTLS
> patch, but I can't find any information or documentation about how to get it
> all to work together.

WTLS support has been incorporated to Kannel source itself.
Unfortunatly there hasn't been any recent development and AFAIK it's
yet not operatable.

3ui.com's extension, which is an additional "wtlsbox" works for
several phones and connects to the bearerbox as if it is a WAP device
itself. -- Unfortunatly it hasn't been documented for end user usage,
developers may know how to use it.

Stipe

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Wapme Systems AG